Terms and Conditions - Biathlon Fan Survey 2021
Please see below for the terms and conditions for the prize draw of the IBU's Biathlon Fan Survey 2021.
1. The promoter is: International Biathlon Union whose registered office is at Sonystraße 20, 5081 Anif b. Salzburg
2. The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or above except employees of International Biathlon Union and their close relatives (direct relatives in ascending or descending line as well as other second and third-degree relatives) and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition is participation and completion of the IBU's Biathlon Fan Survey 2021.
6. Closing date for entry will be Tuesday, 02 March 2021, 23:59 CET. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Complete the IBU's Biathlon Fan Survey 2021, provide your e-mail address and confirm you want to enter the prize draw at the end.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows: 2 VIP Tickets for one day at a World Cup venue of the winner's choice during the 2021/2022 season, including backstage tour and accommodations for one night. (value approx. 600€) - Travel to the venue is not included.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value.
11. The winner will be chosen randomly by the Promoter. There is no recourse regarding this decision.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any participant from the competition in case of a breach of these terms and conditions, in particular in case of unlawful manipulation of the competition, submission of incorrect personal data or submissions in breach of clause 9.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Austrian law (excluding its conflicts of laws rules and CISG) and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the territorially and materially competent court of Austria. You are also entitled to have disputes arising out of the competition settled through alternative dispute resolution, provided that the dispute fulfills the requirement thereof (for example requirements pertaining to time and value). We undertake to contribute to alternative dispute resolution with consumers under the law on alternative dispute resolution in consumer relations. Relevant body for dispute resolution in Austria is: Verbraucherschlichtung Austria, Mariahilfer Straße 103/1/18, 1060 Vienna; www.verbraucherschlichtung.at/
16. The winner acknowledges that, when organizing the competition, the promoter has a vested interest to use the winner’s name and image, as well as the fact of their entry into the competition, in any publicity material, and agrees with such use. Such agreement may be withdrawn at any time, leading also to the withdrawal from the competition. Any other personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Austrian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The promoter shall not be liable for any damages arising from slight negligence of the Program Entities or their staff or employees, or for any incidental or consequential damages (Folgeschäden) not expressly covered by Austrian tort law. The promoter’s liability for gross negligence or wilful misconduct, for any damages arising from death or personal injury is not limited.