Job opening: Project Coordinator Sports & Event Administration
The purpose of the new role of the Project Coordinator Sports & Event Administration is to support the further and ongoing professionalisation of the IBU´s sports & event administration.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Administrative work within the Sports & Event department and in relation to our member federations and other stakeholders such as Organising Committees, partner companies, etc.
• Administration of databases, such as the IBU Membercenter
• Administration of
- IBU event application processes
- Referee applications and connected licensing processes
- IBU venue licensing processes
• Coordination of event-related, customized event goods such as medals, presents, and certificates
• Administrative support of the Sports & Event Director
• Other administrative work related to the event/sports organization
Knowledge, experience, and skills
The successful candidate must be fluent in English (oral and written); other languages are an advantage.
The candidate should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed secondary school with consequential office/secretary education. Any higher education like a University degree etc. is not specifically required but can be an advantage.
• Have excellent knowledge of MS Office software (particularly Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel)
• Working independently and autonomously
• Being capable to summarise verbal meeting content into well-structured written documents
• Being flexible regarding working hours in peak times (especially during winter/biathlon season)
• Being a communicative, motivated team player
• Having a sports background, ideally with biathlon knowledge/experience
Terms and conditions
Full terms and conditions will be set out in a contract however the key features are as follows:
Renumeration: A gross monthly salary that is orientated on the Austrian Collective Agreement for Trade (Österreichischer Kollektivvertrag für Handel), paid 14 times per year. The actual salary will reflect as well the successful candidate´s qualifications and work experience. As agreed based on experience and skills
Travel: Limited travel may be required on occasion
Working location: IBU Headquarters Anif bei Salzburg
Working hours: 38,5h per week – final times to be agreed with SD
Applications documents shall contain:
• Motivational letter
• CV incl. photo
• Certificates (school/university etc.)
• Certificates (former jobs)
Documents shall be formulated in ENGLISH language only.
Applications to be transmitted to Felix Bitterling, IBU Sports & Event Director:
Deadline for applications is 6 June 2021 – unless prolonged by the IBU.