The key takeaways:
- Elections for the TC Chairman: Christophe Vassallo was unanimously re-elected.
- Working groups focused on the digitalisation of referee education and on the review of the competition series.
- The IBU President, Secretary General, Sport Director, and Race Directors presented their reports; the attendees then discussed the World Cup calendar for the 2023/2024 season, as well as proposals for the IBU Cup and Junior Cup calendars 2024-2026.
- Minor adjustments and additions for the IBU ECR were submitted; most of them were approved by the Committee.
- Regarding the Fluor ban, the setup for the season 2022/2023 was presented: it aims to further develop the test device. In addition, it was decided to test common waxing for all teams at the Junior Cup in Haanja (EST). A detailed plan will be developed and communicated in the upcoming weeks.
- Summer biathlon/Street biathlon: the topic was actively discussed. Before further detailed sport-technical discussions, the EB must decide on the general long-term vision for the summer biathlon. Further input from the coaching side will be collected during the season.