The International Biathlon Union – one of the seven Olympic winter sport federations – headquartered in Anif b. Salzburg, is looking for a Sport & Event Manager. We are offering a full-time job in an international setting.
Central: IBU Headquarters Anif b. Salzburg/AUSTRIA
Travel activities mainly during the winter season (November – March) but also in summer are expected
Your responsibilities will include:
• Project-based work in the Sport & Event department and in relation with our member federations as well as other stakeholders as e.g. Organizing Committees, partner companies, etc.:
- Support in the planning of the competition season from the international federation side (rules, guidelines, contracts)
- Preparation of project-based documents
- Coordination and implementation of decisions and procedures with diverse stakeholders:
IBU Race Directors
- Operative support of the Sport & Event Director
- Other work related to the event/sports organization
You will fit into our team if you:
• have completed secondary school. Any higher education like a University degree etc. is not specifically required.
• have good knowledge of MS Office software (particularly Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• are working independently, structured, and autonomously
• are fluent in English, orally and written (other languages advantageous)
• are flexible in your working hours in peak times (especially during winter/biathlon season)
• are a communicative, motivated team player with a talent for problem-solving
• are having a sports background, ideally even biathlon knowledge/experience
We can offer:
• An interesting, varied full-time position (38,5h per week)
• Being part of a motivated, dynamic and international team
• A gross monthly salary that is orientated on the Austrian Collective Agreement for Trade (Österreichischer Kollektivvertrag für Handel), paid 14 times yearly. Your actual salary will reflect as well your qualifications and work experience
Applications documents shall contain:
- Motivation letter
- CV incl. photo
- Certificates (school/university etc.)
- Certificates (former jobs)
Documents shall be formulated in ENGLISH language only.
Applications shall be transmitted to Daniel Böhm, IBU Sport & Event Director:
Deadline for applications is 29 July 2022 – if not prolonged by IBU.